Sonic 3 - Credits Sonic 3 - Credits

Beautiful piece!

Very nice arrangement. I wish I had the resources to compose music in this style; it's very difficult to find good orchestral samples unless you want to pay up the nose. It's also quite tricky to arrange music in this style, at least for me.

Have you considered submitting this to OCR? With a little more rearrangement, I think they'd take it immediately.

ArienV responds:

Thankyou kindly. I used Reason 3.0 for this, it pretty much does anything you want. Whats OCR?

Menu screen Menu screen

Too Short!

There are only two things about this song that I don't like. The length, for one, although menu screen songs aren't usually very long. And that weird guitar thing sounds... I don't know, little unfitting for some reason. Can't really give much more than that. Maybe a bell synth or something would sound better. But this is really fun to listen to. I really like it.

sidar-talei responds:

thnx,
i tried different instruments....but this one was the best i liked.
Also i know it is short =P i was actually testing the new plugins.

Fallen Angels Fallen Angels

Not bad...

From an arrangement standpoint, this is pretty good. Not all that fond of the samples, though. And you could widen the sound considerably just by tweaking the release up a bit; there are places where the instruments stop for a moment when they shouldn't. That has a place, but to me, it's not appropriate all the time. Other than that, very nice expression of emotion. You got your point across.

Binary Rain Binary Rain

Beautiful!

I love this kind of music. I almost think it could have done without such harsh drums, but they change the mood in a good way, anyways. Very nice, something to fall asleep to, very calming. Excellent job.

The Stars Will Bring Us Back The Stars Will Bring Us Back

excellent content... what is there

I actually give this a 10 on quality and enjoyability on listen, but the lack of an ending at all is very disappointing. Other than that, very haunting and beautiful. Sounds a little bit like Deftones' Teenager to me, which is one of my favorite songs.

ThePassing responds:

Im sorry about not putting it in full, before I completely forgot about the filesize and made a mess of trying to compress it when submitting it here.
I havnt produced any music in a while and some of these comments might make try and get something down this summer and hopefully you will give a better score :D.

Remember to check the full version.

Thank you for your comment.